Personal tools
You are here: Home Departments Engineering Questions and Complaints

Engineering Department Questions and Complaints

Information on how to notify the City Engineer's Office of a potential problem or ask a question.

The City Engineer's Office receives several different types of complaints.  They include, but are not limited to:

  • Trees in tree row that are a hazard
  • Sidewalks that are in need of repair
  • Streets that are in need of repair
  • Drainage problems inside the city limits
  • Condemned houses or vacant houses that might need condemned
  • Project questions and complaints.  The contact information for each individual project is available on the project webpage.

To complain about any of the above issues or any other issue that may be related to the Engineering Department, please contact us at:

City of Terre Haute Department of Engineering

17 Harding Avenue, Room 200

Terre Haute, IN  47807


Phone (812) 232-4028

Fax (812) 234-3973




Document Actions