Public information concerning current issues in Terre Haute.
- Combined Sewer Overflow and EPA Mandates
- The following factual information concerns the City’s plan to best comply with a non-funded, U.S. Government mandate concerning the treatment of storm water, as well as the use of a storage pond located in the southeast part of the City.
- Combined Sewer Overflow - Proposed Southern Solution
- 15 acres to be used as green solution for C.S.O. long-term control plan.
- Proposed C.S.O. Pond and Passive Park on Old I.P. Property
- Terre Haute's (CSO) Long Term Control Plan
- As presented at the January 24, 2011 public meeting.
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Tips on what to do in case of severe weather or earthquakes.