Information on the Terre Haute Parks Department's Deming Pool
Swimming Pool Fees
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Patrons swimming must be in appropriate swim attire (cut-off shorts and other “street” clothes are not permitted in the swimming pool at any time).
- No horseplay/foul language will be tolerated.
- No food/drink in the pool area.
- If you have had diarrhea in the past two weeks you are not permitted to swim.
- The pool will be cleared immediately.
- Patrons will be instructed to clear the pool and deck as quickly as possible.
- The pool will not reopen for at least 20 minutes after the weather conditions noted above cease. In the event of a continuation of adverse weather conditions, the decision to close the pool will be left to the discretion of the Pool Manager and the Terre Haute Parks and Recreation Department.
- No refund will be issued for inclement weather.